The latest version is a required release. All customers will be prompted to update when they login to IBIS – if your IT department has restricted your update settings, please contact them to advise a new update is available. Please note if you are updated from older versions of IBIS, this version may require you to install Windows .NET framework updates before completing.
Read on to find out what’s new:
Accounts / Finance
- Improved! We’ve modified the wording on the bottom of the remittance advice in the multi-line invoice template to include the invoice number as a reference on your payment and not the account code.
- Improved! You can now specify a fixed dollar amount for a revenue split. Fixed amounts must be specified exclusive of GST, unless using new general ledger split functionality which requires inclusive of GST amounts.
- New! You can now find the Invoice & Account Payment summary reports in IBIS Online under the Finance menu. The invoice summary report will include both Invoices and Journals applied to accounts. You can filter results by Invoice date, Due date, or Created date. Note these reports will replace the date based Invoice summary, Payment summary and Journals reports found in the application.
- Improved! We have added a tax-inclusive option into the Reservation Revenue Split report in IBIS Online.
- New! The Admission Liability report is now available under the Finance menu in IBIS Online. This report shows all admission tickets (retail voucher / multi-use retail vouchers) sold vs validated (i.e. used).
- Improved! We’ve resolved an issue with voided sales showing in the Manage Customer File history tab.
- Improved! We resolved an issue with selling multiple membership items in the same transaction associated with different customers. This functionality now associates the membership items to different members as expected, and the membership item retail rows will not be combined.
- Improved! The Sale return function at POS now works for membership items.
- Improved! The Membership list report in IBIS Online now excludes inactive memberships.
- Improved! You can now add Sale Month and Expiry month as optional columns to the Membership list report. This makes it easier to group or filter members who have recently joined or about to expire.
- Improved! We have renamed the Membership Usage report to Membership Transactions so it more clearly explains the purpose of the report.
- New! We have added more features to the Departure screen to make it easier to use! Selected rows will be highlighted. On the Search tab, we’ve made the row grouping text bold so it’s easier to read. When viewing the Availability tab, the screen will automatically scroll to the next available departure when viewing the current day.
- Fixed! For sector transport customers, the Departures screen now displays the sector start time not the service start time.
- Improved! Sale type is now set in the Customer Tour screen for online bookings.
- Improved! We have made the Date field on the Departures screen more keyboard friendly. You can now type in the date as DDMMYY or YYYY and it will automatically move to the next part without having to enter / between the numbers. E.g. 010220 or 01022020 will bring up the date 01 Feb 2020. Pressing the Enter key will submit the date. Also, clicking on the date field with the mouse or tabbing to it will select the day portion of the date first. Use the keyboard left-right arrow keys to move between the day-month-year sections of the date. You can also use the up-down arrow keys to change the values of each of the date sections.
- Improved! We have resolved an issue when reapplying templates in the Service calendar where inactive services already existed. Previously, the inactive services would remain inactive, which meant you needed to find and reactive them. Now, the inactive services will be reactivated automatically and updated with the changes on the new template.
- Improved! We have resolved an issue when booking charter products where you would get a ‘trip has departed’ warning message.
- New! We’ve added sort order options to the Reservation Analyser is IBIS online. You can now sort results by pax, gross or net. You can also choose which period you want to see (1 current, or 2 historic). We have also added product code and price option groupings to the list of fields in Reservation Analyser to make it easier to compare stats year on year.
- Improved! You can now report by product date (date of travel) or sale date (date booking was first created) in the Cancellation reasons report in IBIS Online.
- New! In the Reservation Summary report in IBIS Online, the number of bookings over a date range is now available – this does not include the number of pax, just the overall number of bookings for a chosen product over the selected date range. We have also added the average revenue per booking and per pax.
- Improved! We’ve cleaned up the List view version of the Reservation Summary report and hidden a few columns by default to make it easier to read when the report first opens. You can still find the hidden columns to re-add them back into the report using the column chooser function.
- Improved! We’ve added the booking number field into the Reservation summary table view report. Right-click to show hidden fields to find this if you would like to add it to your report view.
- Fixed! We’ve fixed an issue with 12:00 AM services not showing in the Check-in tab in the Departures screen.
- Improved! The Option analysis report found in IBIS Online now formats better when exported to a PDF. The name of the report appears at the top, and we’ve improved the page re-sizing when exporting only a few columns.
- Improved! We’ve resolved an issue in the Departures screen in IBIS Online not showing products with the “direct only” policy set.
- Fixed! Edits to bookings in IBIS Online now properly save the customer contact details.
- Improved! You can now save report pre-filters (table view) in your customised report views.
- Improved! We’ve increased the field length for entering PLU codes into the Promotion setup screen in IBIS Online.
- New! Right click a date field in Table view and select a date interval filter – date, month and year, year, days of week. In List view, you can find the date interval filter by right clicking on the date column when the report is grouped by date.
Point of Sale
- Improved! We’ve improved the error recovery between IBIS and Integrated EFTPOS platforms to resolve an issue that could cause IBIS to hang if the EFTPOS system did not respond.
- New! We’ve added a new feature for customers who use the prompt for receipt option at Point of Sale. Now, you can select Email receipt after a transaction is completed. If you are selling admission, event tickets or gift vouchers, these will automatically be attached to the receipt as a PDF.
- Improved! We fixed an issue where a new transaction could not be started after viewing a voided transaction on the POS screen.
- Changed! You can now only use the ‘charge to account’ payment type once per POS transaction – this is to assist with reconciliation processes and integration with accounting packages. You can no longer charge a POS transaction to two or more accounts.
- Improved! We resolved an issue with a sale return for build items. It no longer doubles the items being returned in the transaction.
- Improved! We’ve resolved a rounding issue when using foreign exchange payments – the change returned will round to the nearest $0.10 as it does with the standard cash payment type.
- Improved! We’ve fixed a bug with discounts not recalculating automatically if units were changed at POS after discounts were applied.
- Improved! We’ve improved how build items display on receipts and no longer show build item details in parentheses.
- New! If a customer is linked to a POS transaction, the customer name will now be printed on the thermal receipt.
- Improved! We now prevent users from adding the same booking/ticket into the same Point of Sale transactions if you accidentally hit “To POS” twice.
- Improved! We’ve now added the Origin group field to the Sales report in IBIS online. This allows you to analyse your online transactions by a group of countries, instead of individual ones.
- Improved! We have added the retail group and subgroup into the Point of sale discounts report in IBIS online.
- Changed and improved! For E-Commerce customers, online payment references have been updated across the platform. Now the Point of Sale Payments & Online Sales reports and the voucher field in the Booking screen contain the same payment reference that appears on the default Windcave reports to make it easier for you to reconcile.
- New! We’ve added the Country of Origin Group (i.e. Origin Group) to the Admissions report in IBIS Online.
- New! In the Service Utilisation report in IBIS Online, the number of bookings over a date range is now available – this does not include the number of pax, just the overall number of bookings for a chosen product over the selected date range. We have also added in the average revenue per booking and per pax. We’ve also added a new column called Trips with Places which is a count of the number of services that had one or more places taken.
- Improved! We’ve improved the formatting of the PDF export of the Manifest report in IBIS Online. We’ve also added the pax count to the pick-up/drop-off and location group fields and separated out pick-up and drop-off pax into 2 columns.
- New! We can now display the redemption value on the gift voucher template. This is ideal if you are selling gift vouchers at Point of Sale with a prompt for price as you can specify any amount and it will print on the voucher template. For existing customers using Gift Vouchers, this field will need to be added to your templates by request. Please contact email@example.com if you would like this field to show.
- New! We have added the name and email address for both the purchaser and recipient (if available) for all online gift voucher sales into the Gift Voucher liability report. This will allow you to export a list of contacts to remind them their vouchers are about to expire.
- New! We’ve implemented a bulk gift voucher write-off process. The new process can be found under the Finance menu in IBIS Online. We will be updating our Knowledgebase shortly for details of how to use this feature.
- Improved! The Gift Voucher liability report now displays the full sales value (inc GST). As the liability amount is tax-exempt until the Gift Voucher is redeemed, the full redemption value is the figure we are trying to represent – hence we have just used the GST inclusive setting to represent this on the report.
- Improved! In the Stock Balance report in IBIS Online, you are now able to expand each item to see the details of each sale on specific items in the List view.
- New! We’ve added the supplier code into the Stock Sales and Stock Balance report in IBIS Online.
- Improved! We’ve added the Balances filters to the Stock Balance report in IBIS Online. You can now filter for all items, items below minimum / zero / negative, etc.
- Improved! For customers using both the Ticketing & Reservations modules in the same IBIS system, we have improved the Ticket Sales report in IBIS Online to exclude Operator Reservation products from showing on the reports.
- Improved! For multi-location customers using the Thermal Ticket style “Per component enhanced”, it will now pull through the correct location information on the voucher and receipt to show where the customer purchased this ticket.
- In our Ticket Reconciliation report, we have added first user, operator nett, and commission per ticket columns into the report. This matches the design of the Ticket List report used in the IBIS application.
- Improved! Reservations made in the Appointments screen are no longer subject to the Manager Restriction used in the E-Commerce site. This allows you to make bookings for a therapist even if they have reached their maximum. Please check the note in the column heading for the therapist before you make the booking. The format is like this: 3  4:45 where the first number is the total number of appointments,  is the number of appointments on restricted products and 4:45 is the total time of appointments.
- Improved! We have resolved an issue where saving a cancelled booking was prevented if there was not enough space to save the booking.
- Improved! Promotions applied to retail items on your E-commerce site can now be reported on using the Point of sale discounts report found in IBIS Online.
- Improved! We’ve resolved payment time-out issues reported by some customers.
- Improved! We’ve made improvements to the E-Commerce platform for sector transport customers.
- New! We’ve created a new multi-day departure widget. See the i-frame demo site for an example.
- New! We can now support Stripe for integrated online payments. Note, only for full payment at this stage.
- Improved! We’ve fixed an issue with stored card payments not displaying in an i-frame correctly.
- New! A ‘continue shopping’ button can now be added to the cart page of your E-Commerce site. To set this up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the link you would like this button to redirect to. Note, this can only be one URL per system.
- Improved! We’ve added a setting to specify the postage cost for gift vouchers. This can now be edited under System Settings in the application.
- Improved! We’ve consolidated our various check-in reports into one new report called Check-in List which is now found under Reports > Operations in IBIS Online.
- New! We’ve added a new Check-in screen under the Operations menu in IBIS Online which allows you to view all passenger check-in details and edit the weight field.