- Improved! We’ve added the Operator field to the Reservation liability report so you can view forward liability by “operator” in your system.
- Improved! For customers using the Trial Balance report in IBIS, you can now tell when a booking has been invoiced or not using the new “invoiced” field.
- New! We’ve created a new report for Customer account liability. We will be updating our documentation soon to include details.
- Improved! We have been moving more stock reports to IBIS Online. These reports will replace the Stock Audit report that is available to users running version 16.15.00 and below of the IBIS application. If you use the stock module, you should now see the following reports on your profile under Reports > Stock:
- Stock purchases & credits
- Stock adjustments
- Stock transfers
- Improved! We’ve added a status column and filter to the Stock Adjustments report in IBIS Online. This will allow you to view adjustments at status new, although the default report will still show adjustments of status posted. Find out more about the changes we’ve made to the stock adjustment report in our stock report article.
This update has been released in server version 126.96.36.199. There is no update to the IBIS application required to access these updates.