Take control of your finances with the only integrated debtor and creditor management accounting solution for tourism businesses. Increase accuracy and save yourself valuable back office processing time.
Information fed into IBIS through other modules all ends up here, ready for you to generate invoices or make payments. No double entry, just one seamless process from customer contact through to settled invoices.
Batch processing, extensive reporting and customised professionally presented invoices make the IBIS Accounts module a valuable asset to your system.
- Email or print invoice options, with or without accompanying statements
- Drill into any account to check current balance, commission, sale type, and view invoice and payment history
- Seamless management of all tourism industry business relationships and sale types (direct, agent, deposit, referral) right from customer to invoice and payment
- Display any account and with one click view billing and payment history, commission rate and balance on account
- Extensive reporting including aged trial balances, invoice and payment summaries, ledger reconciliation, journals
- Preview invoice details before creating to check accuracy
- Bank your incoming cheques, print a deposit supplement and apply to outstanding invoices.
- Roll month procedure to close off previous accounting periods
- Customise your professionally presented invoices with your own logo
- Track GST owing to you on commission paid
Our team can work with you to design custom data exports which will extract information from IBIS into a standard file format which you can upload into your accounting software.
We also work with several banks to provide direct credit files which you can use to automatically manage your accounts payable each month. This is a popular option for many information & booking centres.
Contact us if you are interested in getting a quote for a custom data export.