We’ve brought tourism technology a long way. We started out with a big vision: a better way of managing tourism businesses. Today, many New Zealand tourism businesses big and small use IBIS to deliver great product to millions of visitors.
You can trace us back to 1998. We’ve come a long way since then and are embarking on an exciting new period for the company and product, which will revolutionize the way businesses interact with their customers and manage their tourism businesses. Does that pique your interest? Drop us a line!
We currently have the following vacancies:
Implementation and Support Specialist
You’ll love this role if you get your kicks by helping others. We’re looking for someone who loves solving problems and creating long-term customer relationships. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer service and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
Part of our Customer Service team, your role centres on building customer relationships, analysing customer requirements, helping to configure solutions and implement them into businesses, and providing training and after-sales support. This will include management of some of our key accounts, ensuring they have a high level of satisfaction with IBIS and that the relationship is profitable and beneficial to IBIS. You will contribute to the sales process by assisting with demos and product knowledge. You will share helpdesk duties with other members of the team, providing first and second line support to customers calling with questions or issues. You will also assist with driving feedback from customers into the development life cycle and testing of new releases of IBIS software.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
- Be an expert on IBIS features and capabilities
- Use your IBIS knowledge to assist with demos to prospects and upselling to existing customers
- Once a sale is closed, be responsible for implementation and online/onsite training of customers
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing, personal customer support
- Educate and empower our customers to get the most out of IBIS for their business Respond to and resolve customer queries through phone, email and remote desktop quickly and effectively
- Escalate critical support issues to the appropriate internal channel Assist in creating first-class Knowledgebase documentation Improve IBIS through incorporating user feedback Assist with testing new releases
- Contribute to improvement of internal systems
Who will love this job:
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues – if there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- You are energised by interacting with and helping people – you know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and seek to empower and educate our customers
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things – there’s always a better way
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side
- You bring solutions to the table not just problems (but you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong)
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty – we move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all the information You can take a big picture view for our customers and offer improvements to existing processes
Experience and requirements:
- IBIS software experience – this is top of the list for us
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- An understanding of the tourism industry and relationships within it
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate into a solution
- 2+ years in a customer service position – preferably in a tourism or technology role
- Willingness to show initiative and take ownership of projects or areas of responsibility
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of Windows/Microsoft systems
We’ve brought tourism technology a long way. We started out with a big vision: a better way of managing tourism businesses. Today, many New Zealand tourism businesses big and small use IBIS to deliver great products to millions of visitors. You can trace us back to 1998. We’ve come a long way since then and are embarking on an exciting new period for the company and product, which will revolutionize the way businesses interact with their customers and manage their tourism businesses. Does that pique your interest? Drop us a line!
To apply: Please submit a one page cover letter in addition to your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should show your personality, and help us learn why you want to pursue this role. What about this job attracts you?