Powerful inventory management that works seamlessly with IBIS Point of Sale, the Stock module allows you to easily track stock movement from the time it’s ordered until the time it walks out the door. Simple, straightforward processes allow you to manage purchases, credits, adjustments and transfers with ease.
The module includes extensive reporting providing you with detailed information at your fingertips. Whether you operate a single retail outlet or multiple locations, IBIS Stock offers you complete control.
- Easily create purchase orders for retail suppliers.
- Quickly find items for re-ordering
- Set min/max values so you never get your purchase quantities wrong
- Transfer stock easily across multiple retail locations
- Print receipting documents to check quantities received from suppliers
- Easily create back orders
- Print stock take reports
- Adjustment functions allow you to correct your stock levels as required
- Credits can be produced when you are returning merchandise to the supplier
- Track all stock movements using extensive reporting
- Automatically generate barcode price labels for retail items – thermal or laser
- Margin calculators allow you to easily work out your sell price
- Report on weeks of supply based on previous sales history
- See stock balances at-a-glance