We’ve brought tourism technology a long way. We started out with a big vision: a better way of managing tourism businesses. Today, many New Zealand tourism businesses big and small use IBIS to deliver great product to millions of visitors.
You can trace us back to 1998. We’ve come a long way since then and are embarking on an exciting new period for the company and product, which will revolutionize the way businesses interact with their customers and manage their tourism businesses. Does that pique your interest? Drop us a line!
The following vacancies are currently available:
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
IBIS Technology require an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be a key front-person of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sale strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing clients.
This is a 30-40 hour per week position, permanent position based largely in the IBIS office in Queenstown or visiting customers onsite around New Zealand.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
- Develop a growth strategy that balances financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Develop a sales process and culture that other team members can follow
- Assist with developing a pricing strategy as we transition to cloud-based SAAS model
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer requirements
- Initiate business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to rules and guidelines
- Assist with reviewing and maintaining existing contracts
- Keep records of sales pipeline, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Improve communication with existing customers
- Help develop sales skills amongst existing and new staff
Experience and requirements:
- 10+ years experience in a business development, senior sales executive or similar role in software/technology businesses
- Proven sales track record of achieving or exceeding company targets
- Bring extensive sales, business development, and software industry experience in advisory role with leadership team
- Experience with partnerships and alliances a plus
- Experience in customer support and management
- Proficiency in office and communication systems such as MS Office, Trello, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, Proposable)
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, to a very high level
- Market knowledge of tourism and software products
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport at all levels of an organization
- Time management and planning skills
- Sc. / BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Please apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV by 25th January.